MBDA INCORPORATED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MBDA USA Incorporated is committed to equal employment opportunities for all people in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, job offers, hiring decision, promotions, transfers, and terminations. MBDA employees enjoy a full benefits package including Healthcare, Savings & Investment Plan, and paid time off.
– Ensuring an operational and strategic advantage
– Always delivering on our promises
– Acting as a reliable and trusted partner acting with the highest ethical standards
– Applying energy and focusing to all tasks, recognising our role to provide mission critical capabilities
– Harnessing our diversity and collective purpose to deliver competitive advantage to all of our stakeholders
Procurement Administrator MBDA Incorporated is expanding its Contracts Department to include an additional Procurement Administrator in our Huntsville, Alabama, location. We seek a professional who can excel in a fast-paced environment while working well with business contacts and qualified team members. The Procurement Administrator reports to the Vice President of Contracts. JOB SUMMARY Responsible forLearn More