MBDA INCORPORATED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MBDA USA Incorporated is committed to equal employment opportunities for all people in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, job offers, hiring decision, promotions, transfers, and terminations. MBDA employees enjoy a full benefits package including Healthcare, Savings & Investment Plan, and paid time off.
– Ensuring an operational and strategic advantage
– Always delivering on our promises
– Acting as a reliable and trusted partner acting with the highest ethical standards
– Applying energy and focusing to all tasks, recognising our role to provide mission critical capabilities
– Harnessing our diversity and collective purpose to deliver competitive advantage to all of our stakeholders
SUMMARY Act as a primary MBDA Incorporated business development representative to current and potential customers. Be responsible to pursue and manage new business opportunities and business development activities to accelerate growth for current products and new business initiatives. This role is vital to develop partnerships with other U.S. companies, access appropriate domestic and international markets,Learn More