MBDA INCORPORATED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MBDA USA Incorporated is committed to equal employment opportunities for all people in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, job offers, hiring decision, promotions, transfers, and terminations. MBDA employees enjoy a full benefits package including Healthcare, Savings & Investment Plan, and paid time off.
– Ensuring an operational and strategic advantage
– Always delivering on our promises
– Acting as a reliable and trusted partner acting with the highest ethical standards
– Applying energy and focusing to all tasks, recognising our role to provide mission critical capabilities
– Harnessing our diversity and collective purpose to deliver competitive advantage to all of our stakeholders
Contracts Manager MBDA Inc. is currently seeking a Contracts Manager. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Contracts. This is an exciting opportunity for a high-performing individual to join MBDA’s Huntsville, Alabama, Team! NOTE: The position is intended to be based in Huntsville, Alabama; however, may also be based in our Arlington, Virginia, location.Learn More