MBDA INCORPORATED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MBDA USA Incorporated is committed to equal employment opportunities for all people in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, job offers, hiring decision, promotions, transfers, and terminations. MBDA employees enjoy a full benefits package including Healthcare, Savings & Investment Plan, and paid time off.
– Ensuring an operational and strategic advantage
– Always delivering on our promises
– Acting as a reliable and trusted partner acting with the highest ethical standards
– Applying energy and focusing to all tasks, recognising our role to provide mission critical capabilities
– Harnessing our diversity and collective purpose to deliver competitive advantage to all of our stakeholders
The Production Manager is responsible for driving productivity, efficiency, safety and quality in the manufacturing production process. This position ensures our customers receive the highest quality product on time and within budget. The Production Manager is a member of the Huntsville management team and reports to the Director of Huntsville Programs.Learn More