An American Missile Company
MBDA Inc. leverages the best of MBDA Missile Systems’ global expertise, products, and technical innovation to meet the unique needs of the US warfighter. With products like the Brimstone® Missile, Viper-E munition, and Diamond Back® Wing Kits for the Small Diameter Bomb, MBDA Inc. provides integrated solutions from systems engineering through full production
MBDA Inc. is an American corporation that is legally organized in the State of Delaware. Through a Special Security Agreement (SSA), MBDA Inc. is authorized to do business with the U.S. Department of Defense. An independent Board of Directors governs MBDA Inc. to ensure freedom from outside influence and compliance with US Government Security & Export regulations.
PRESIDENT & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
V.P. OF ENGINEERING
MBDA is committed to complying with the highest standards of ethical business.
We believe that operating at the highest ethical standards is essential to maintain this reputation. We have to be a trustworthy partner to our customers, suppliers and other business partners and also secure our future business success.
A collective behaviour of honesty, integrity and fairness starts with individual conduct of each employee, according to a set of ethical standards, clearly defined and communicated within the company. To support this commitment to integrity and help us upholding our commitment to integrity in our daily work, MBDA has defined a set of ethics standards starting with the MBDA Code of Ethics. This is supported by detailed policies and procedures, both at Group and National scale.
These policies and procedures are regularly updated and supplemented. They are mandatory to all MBDA employees, regardless of location or role.
Our Vision and Strategy
Our vision is to introduce the best missile systems technologies developed by MBDA into the United States.
This will be achieved by:
- Continuing partnerships and securing access to the capabilities of allied nations.
- Promoting program cooperation and industrial consolidation between the United States and NATO allied nations in Europe.
- Growing import and export sales while building strategic partnerships between the United States and Europe.
- Continuing to develop high-performance offerings across all missile and missile systems domains.
- Delivering operational excellence and maintaining industry leadership.